LEARN FROM THE WOMAN WHO MADE COSMO #1
Career success is exhilarating and rewarding, but as so many women today have discovered, it can often come with daunting challenges, as well as plenty of stress. How do you make sure that you don’t get pigeonholed in your company, that promotions (and great raises) happen for you, that you achieve the exciting goals you’ve set for yourself—AND that you find the time to actually enjoy the life you’ve created?
Kate loves to help women navigate these issues because she confronted them herself as she rose up through the ranks of the media business, eventually running Cosmopolitan for 14 years and making it the number one seller in the U.S. [click for full bio]. Kate believes that it’s totally possible to have a thriving career and a gratifying personal life.
Through her bestselling career and success books, keynote speeches, social media, and Kate TV, she explains how to:
- generate big, bold, game-changing ideas that will get you both noticed and promoted
- ask for the money and opportunities you want
- let go of good-girl tendencies that may be holding you back.
- unlock your inner leadership skills and create a vision for the work you’re in charge of
- be the unrelenting architect of your career
- savor your success rather than getting stuck in the grind
I’m participating in this year’s Texas Conference for Women on November 13
Click here for details
Plan on attending Bouchercon 2014?
Join me on November 15 for a panel discussion on Experiencing Fear: Dealing with Psychos, Stalkers, and Serial Killers.
Massachusetts Conference for Women
This year’s event will be held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center on December 4
Details can be found here
FREE CAREER GUIDES
- How to Get a Big Idea Off the Ground
- Does It Pay To Be a Ballbuster?
- How to Manage Your Career While Managing Your Job
- How a Little Career Paranoia Can Pay Off Brilliantly for You
- 6 Ways To Upgrade Your Networking Skills
- How to Find The Nerve to Switch Careers
- 31 Great Work Perks People Don’t Tell You About
- How to Reinvent Yourself
- Are You Ready to Make a Leap?
- How to Be SURE It’s Time to Go